For those of you unable to make it to Cork Photo Festival this year don’t fret, we’ve complied a little snapshot and recap of the ELASTIC launch and Photo Symposium… just for you X
Curator Kate O’Neill launched ELASTIC Friday April 6th with a guided tour of the exhibition, followed by talks with John Duncan editor of Source Photographic Review as well as Hope and Steve, founders of Dali + Gala.
Don’t forget, all the work involved in ELASTIC is up for the LOMOGRAPHY’S PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD and YOU can vote for your favourite artist / project HERE!
- Jo Coates – OGC Mentorship Yr 3
- Lynda Laird – OGC Mentorship Yr 1
- Ruth Guest – OGC Journal Contributor
- Naomi Kamat – OGC Journal Contributor
- Jessica McDermott – OGC Team
- Courtney Husselmann – OGC Team
- Kate O’Neill – OGC Team / Curator
THE INTERACTIVE PIECES
THE LAUNCH + CURATOR LEAD TOUR
THE PHOTO SYMPOSIUM
THANK YOU ALL FOR joining us and checking out the work on show. Huge thanks to Cork Photo directors Louise & Naomi for having us and making this all happen. X