This Is What A Photographer Looks Like© : A photography campaign initiated by The Old Girls’ Club. Launched October 2014 by Kate and Alice, this is an on-going series of portraits; photographers by photographers or self-portraits, emphasising the fact you hire a photographer based on their skill, style and reputation not on their gender. We hope to continue this for as long as possible and include as many photographers as possible from all over the world! So we encourage both men and women to take part and support each other.
You need to:
- Content: Portrait or Self-Portrait of a Professional Photographer
- Supply one low res jpg of your image (800px x 1000px approx)
- Email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images submitted must be your own work, and / or used with permission by the photographer and subject
- Please include; full credit details with the image, your name and subjects name.
- Include a short sentence about the image / you / your work
- Only one image per person
- International submissions welcome
We will post all suitable* entries to our website, Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms (and some to our Instagram profile) with all credits. We will be choosing a selection of these images to print for our Close Up III seminar later this year where we will be featuring a pop up exhibition.
* Please do not send any insensitive images, nudity is accepted but we will exercise our right to dismiss any image we deem unsuitable or offensive.
Get in touch with us if you would like to submit an image.